Saturday, January 30, 2010

I love...

...When Jordan calls me on the phone just to chat.

...Kisses from my honey.

...When my dog wanders into my room at night, turns a couple of circles, lays down and heaves a big, contented sigh.

...Sunny days.

...A nice, loud worship song.

...After I've adjusted Dorothy's pillows/mask/arms and she gives me that exaggerated nod to tell me that I've just made her worlds more comfortable.

...The feeling of cooking a delicious dinner from scratch and sharing it with my family.

...Spending a day with my sweetie, talking and laughing and affirming and dreaming.

...My new ring with all three of our birthstones in it.

...Laying in bed reading blogs on my iPod.

...Singing at the top of my lungs in the car.

...Having a customer/doctor/peer at work tell me that I do a fabulous job and I really know my stuff.

...A long, hot, relaxing shower.

...A good book.

...The feeling of accomplishment.

...Getting flowers.

...Family game nights.

...When Jordan calls me Mommy.

...Decorating "my" house.

...Thinking about my future.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a lovely list. {grin}

Tessa said...

I love this too. What I hate, though, is that we haven't spoken in a million years.